We invite Every Kendama Fans to post a video on Youtube in 2015, and apply to our KCS Kendama National Web Challenge.
Winners to be announced every 3 months.
Rules are :
– Open to Canadians only
– Content: video showing the participant playing kendama and doing tricks (mininum 1 minute);
– * Your Youtude Title must include: KCS Kendama…
– * Optional: You can include the above tournament logo
– Categories (same player can apply to each categories only once):
– * Freestyle (maximum 4 minutes);
– * Official Tricks following the official level order like KYU 10, 9, 8, … (see KingKendama.com);
– * Bloopers, Time to LOL !! (maximum 4 minutes);
– Kendama Brands and Logos:
– * No special requirements to reveal brands or logos;
– * If a logo/brand shows up on the video, we will only accept the edits with Brands that KendamaCanada.com sells (KCS, Ozora, Folken, TK16);
– To apply for the Challenge, the participant needs to send an email to : challenge@KCSkendama.com, with the following:
– *The Youtube URL address;
– *The Challenge category;
– *Name, Age, City and Province in Canada
– Each valid video entry will receive a reward (a 30% rebate on your next purchase on KendamaCanada.com of KCS Products and accessories).
– The winners will be chosen this Fall and will receive gifts from KendamaCanada.com (KCS kendama from all sizes and some accessories too)
– Participants will be judged by the public and KendamaCanada on some of the following:
– * Tricks: quantity and difficulty level;
– * Video content: originality, edit quality, music…
– * Number of likes: from Youtube and other social media we might use
– KendamaCanada may add additional categories depending on the number and/or type of entries.